The question of ” how to sell ” has a myriad of answers, but the two most important are: how do you make it, and what is its market value? Every day there’s more and more neon lights in our cities. Most people just see them as a small part of the urban landscape. They’re attracted to their iridescent glow that changes colours depending on the time or the wind. However, with its versatility and uniqueness, some people have found that this ‘neon’ light has value to be on sale.
In fact, according to a survey by Japan’s National Traffic Safety Committee released in 2007, there were about 70,000 neon lights in the country. Of these, about 40% are used for advertising. It is estimated that in order for a floor lamp to be sold for sale at half the price of its retail cost (if it’s only worth $10), sales volume would have to be at least 20 per dayYellowe neon lights . Excluding the neon lights on sale inside apartment buildings or business premises, this number is probably much higher.
What is the colour of neon lights?
Neon lights are often colored in various shades of yellow. This is because neon lamps have been traditionally produced with a neon gas of sodium, which has a strong yellowish-greenish colour. But not all sodium-based neon’s have yellow as their most obvious colour; some might be green, blue or white in tone.
Where can I sell neon lights?
The best place to sell Yellowe neon lights is in Japan’s shopping malls. The amount of money you receive is a function of the amount people see them and purchase them as well as the time taken for people to realise that they’re selling. The best way to do this is to put them where the most people see them. So it’s better to place it in a traffic area near a carpark or on the first floor when its occupants are in the shopping area.
What factors affect its price?
The factors that affect the price of neon lights are:
1) size of the advertising space,
3) number sold daily. In particular, for neon billboard signs, the value depends on not only whether or not it can be seen from outside but also by how much time will pass before passers-by realise it is selling. This depends on whether there is a large signboard nearby or not.
How can we get more money?
A. In order to raise your profit, you have to sell as many as possible in a short period of time. It takes three times the amount of time to turn a profit on a product than it does to make a loss.
1) If you want to sell as many neon signs per day, the best way is to put it where people spend a lot of time (traffic flow).
2) The best way is to put the neon lights in such places where everyone will see them quickly, then stay there for at least 15 minutes (beware of the wind direction).
3) You can double or even triple the number of signs you sell if you add a banner to the signboard.
4) It’s good to add proper lighting or otherwise people won’t see it at night.
5) It’s also good if you have many signs for sale in one place; it will raise your profit.
To sell as many as possible, you have to find out where the most people are going to pass by while they’re looking at where they should go. In order for neon lights to be successful, it is recommended that you make them in a place where traffic is more likely.